CS Coaching - Company Secretary
We are one of the renowned CS Coaching in Delhi. We offer coaching for CS – Foundation, CS – Executive and CS – Professional Classes. All these classes are held by our intellectual academics. These teachers act like a lamp and aim at brightening the future of the students. They have been in the teaching profession for years and have guided hundreds of students to the success. Besides, our best CS Coaching in Delhi is available at reasonable rates.
Talk To Our Expert
Our Team Of Expert Teachers
Our team of expert teachers Provide best CA, CMA, CS, ACCA coaching . Our teachers are known as king of ca coaching in Delhi.
CS Ruchi Dutt Kaushik
CMA J.S Malhotra
CA Pankaj Sarvangi
Costing And FM
CA Rakesh Kalra
MBA R.M Jha
CS Prakash Pandey
General & corporate Laws
P.hd Sachin Gulati
CA Uma Dhapar
MSC Vishal Sharma
MA. Sonika mam
About Company Secretary (CS)
Candidates who seek lucrative jobs in the corporate world can get a great start after pursuing the Company Secretary is a lucrative course in the commerce domain and is one of the most popular career choices amongst commerce students. However, students of all fields can apply for the company secretary course and join Aim Institute for best CS Coaching in Delhi.
The company secretary course is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). It is a distance learning course that was started to regulate the profession of a Company Secretary. With the right mix of academic programmes and practical training, the programme opens up great opportunities in the corporate sector. Find out the details of the course below.
Aspirants willing to pursue the Company Secretary course have to undergo different programmes and 15 months of practical training in order to get the company secretary credentials. Following are the programmes that one has to pursue in the company secretary course and taught by our expert teachers at CS Coaching in Delhi.
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
- Management Training
Company Secretary (CS) Highlights
Major highlights of Company Secretary (CS) are as follows:
|Course Name||Company Secretary|
|Eligibility||Class 12/ Graduation|
|Duration||1 Year Minimum|
|Job Profiles||Legal Advisor, Corporate Policymaker, Corporate Planner, Chief Administrative Officer etc|
Company Secretary (CS) Eligibility Criteria
- After Class 12: Students applying for the Company Secretary Course after 10+2 will have to register for the Foundation Programme to start with. Students of science, commerce as well as arts can apply for the course.
- After Graduation: If candidates seek Company Secretary course after graduation they can apply straight away for the Executive Programme and continue with the Professional Programme after pursuing graduation in any field apart from fine arts.
- Final Programme: Candidates who have not passed the executive programme after graduation or those who have not passed the foundation and executive programme after 10+2 will not be allowed to pursue the Professional Programme.
Company Secretary Admission Process:
- If you want to appear for the CS Foundation exam in the month of December, you must apply for the same in the month of March of the same year.
- However, if you want to appear for the exam in June, you must apply latest by September of the previous year.
- Candidates who have registered for up to May are eligible to appear for any one module of the executive exam in December. Whereas, students who have registered up to November can appear for either of the modules in the month of June next year and can be part of our best cs coaching in Delhi to clear these exams.
- You can appear for both the modules of the Executive exam in December if you register before February of the same year.
- If you wish to appear for the modules in June, you must apply for the executive programme latest by the month of August of the previous year.
- If you wish to appear for all the modules of the Professional exam in December, you will have to register before the end of February the same year.
- However, if you wish to appear for all the modules in June, you must apply before the end of August of the previous year.
- It is also possible to appear for single modules of the CS exams in December if you apply before the end of May the same year.
- You and also appear for the single modules in June if you apply before the end of November the previous year.
For all these progamme we have expert teachers to provide best cs coaching in Delhi to full fill your dreams
Talk To Our Expert
Company Secretary (CS) Syllabus we cover at our best cs coaching in Delhi
Name of the Programme
Modules and subjects
1 year (minimum)
1 year (minimum) or more depending on the time taken by you to clear all subjects even you can join our best cs coaching in Delhi.
1 year (minimum) or more depending on the time taken by you to clear all subjects
Company Secretary Training:
Type of Training
Student Induction Programme (SIP)
This induction must be pursued within six months after registering for the Executive programme in order to appear for the exams of both the modules.
Compulsory Computer Training Program
This training is essential in order to be eligible to appear for the Executive Programme.
Executive Development Programme (EDP)
This must be pursued after passing the executive programme and prior to the 15-month training.
Professional Development Programme (PDP)
This should be pursued during the 15-month training.
Management or Professional Training
Training must be pursued after passing the Executive or Professional Programme.
Training must be done with companies registered with the ICSI Institute or under a Company Secretary in Practice.
It is pursued only after the candidate has passed the professional programme and is exempted from undergoing 12 months of training under Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982.
Specialized Agency Training
This can be pursued after completing SIP, EDP, passing professional programme and completing 15-month training.
The training can be pursued at Registrar of Companies (ROC), Financial and Banking Institution, Stock Exchange or Management Consultancy Firm.
Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP)
Candidates can pursue this if they have been fully or partially exempted from training and submitted documents required to fulfill 1982 regulation.
This training can be pursued only after passing professional programme, EDP and 15-month training.
Talk To Our Expert