Are you preparing for
CMA Inter Coaching
Admissions open CMA Inter Coaching for Online and Offline Classroom Coaching. Enroll in Free Demo Class Today. Choose the best CMA Intermediate Coaching Classes in Delhi for CMA Intermediate Preparation with Expert Reviews and Ratings on Faculty
- 300+ Hrs Online and Offline Classes,150+ Recorded Lectures
- Regular Backup Classes with Mock Test, Access To Free Study Material, Mock Test Series, Current Affairs & Practice Questions
CMA Inter Classes
AIM Institute Of professional studies known for CMA Inter Coaching. New batches for CMA INTER. However, Admissions are open throughout the year.Students satisfying any of the condition given below can Register of ICWAI. CMA Inter coaching. Passed Foundation of ICSI/along with 10+2. Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2.
CMA Intermediate Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be 10+2 passed or equivalent examination and have a secured the Foundation course from Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Qualified the Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidate must have secured engineering coursed or pursuing Degree examination from any recognized University or equivalent examination in any subject other than music, dancing, painting, photography, & sculpture etc.
Syllabus for CMA Inter Coaching
The candidates can check the complete of CMA Inter December Group I and Group II from below. After checking the complete syllabus candidates can prepare according to the syllabus.
CMA Intermediate Syllabus Group 1
- Paper 5- Financial Accounting
- Paper 6- Laws & Ethics
- Paper 7- Direct Taxation
- Paper 8- Cost & Management Accounting
CMA Intermediate Syllabus Group 2
- Paper 9- Operating Management & Strategic Management
- Paper 10- Cost & Management Accounting & Financial Management
- Paper 11- Indirect Taxation
- Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit
Exam Pattern for CMA Intermediate
Intermediate consists of a total of 12 papers consisting of 100 marks each
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Mode of Examination: 60% objective, 40% subjective
Get In touch With Experts
Our Team Of Expert Teachers
Our team of expert teachers Provide best CMA coaching . Our teachers are known as king of CMA coaching in Delhi.
CS Ruchi Dutt Kaushik
CMA J.S Malhotra
CA Pankaj Sarvangi
Costing And FM
CA Rakesh Kalra
CA Uma Dhapar